Mr. Barry is a handsome older man with black hair, which has signs of grey, light skin, and wears clothes fitting the era he lives in.
Mr. Barry has shown to be a very kind and loving man, father, king and husband. He loves his family dearly and is well-liked by the people of Avonlea.
Eliza Barry Edit
Mr. Barry loves his queen very much.
Diana and Minnie May Barry Edit
Though he doesn't have much interaction with his daughters, he is shown to love them both dearly. This is shown when he wanted to make sure Anne was a fit girl to associate with them. Diana also mentions he holds the door open for her.
Behind the scenesEdit
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 6 images of George Barry (view gallery).|
Season 1 (Anne with an E)
- "Your Will Shall Decide Your Destiny"
- "I Am No Bird, and No Net Ensnares Me"
- "An Inward Treasure Born"
- "Remorse Is the Poison of Life"
Season 2 (Anne with an E)
- "Youth Is the Season of Hope"
- "Signs Are Small Measurable Things, But Interpretations Are Illimitable"
- "The True Seeing Is Within"
- "The Painful Eagerness of Unfed Hope"
- "I Protest Against Any Absolute Conclusion"
- "Memory Has as Many Moods as the Temper"
- "Struggling Against the Perception of Facts"
- "The Growing Good of the World"
Season 3 (Anne with an E)
- "A Secret Which I Desired to Divine"
- "What Can Stop the Determined Heart"
- "A Hope of Meeting You in Another World"
- "I Am Fearless and Therefore Powerful"
- "The Summit of My Desires"
- "A Strong Effort of the Spirit of Good"
- "Great and Sudden Change"
- "A Dense and Frightful Darkness"
- "The Better Feeling of My Heart"