|"I read in a book once that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but I've never been able to believe it. I don't believe a rose would be as nice if it was called a thistle or a skunk-cabbage."|
This article is about the vignette featured in Part 2 of The Blythes Are Quoted. You may be looking for a vignette of the same name included in Part 1.
- Susan Baker
- Anne Blythe
- Faith Blythe
- Gilbert Blythe
- Jem Blythe
- Walter Blythe (mentioned only)
- Matthew Cuthbert (mentioned only)
- Sam Flagg (mentioned only)
- Gilbert Ford (mentioned only)
- Kenneth Ford (mentioned only)
- Rilla Ford
- Una Meredith
- Sea captain (mentioned only)
- Spanish bride (mentioned only)
- Ingleside garden
- Lowbridge Road (mentioned only)
- "Canadian Twilight"
- "Oh, We Will Walk with Spring Today"
- "The Room"
- Royal Canadian Air Force (mentioned only)
- World War I (indirectly mentioned)
- World War II (indirectly mentioned)
Behind the scenesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.