September 1 is the 244th day of the year (245th in leap years). There are 121 days remaining until the end of the year.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1920 — Richard Farnsworth, who portrayed Matthew Cuthbert in the 1985 film Anne of Green Gables, was born in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- 1971 — Part 3 of the British radio drama Anne of Green Gables, was broadcast on BBC Radio 4.
- 1989 — Part 1 of Anne of Green Gables (1985) was aired in Netherlands.
- 2013 — Rod Heffernan, who portrayed Harry Inglis in the 1987 film Anne of Green Gables: The Sequel, died in Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
- 2017 — "Goodbye Party", the 89th weekly vlog of Anne Shirley and a Project Green Gables episode, premiered on YouTube.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.