Anne Shirley decides to sit out on her no-longer-snowy patio to answer her viewers' questions. Most of the questions were asked on Tumblr and Twitter.
Some of the questions and answers in the video (abridged):
Q: Who is your favourite redheaded Disney princess?
Q: Which qualities do you look for in a bosom friend?
A: Someone who is a good listener and doesn't mind that I talk too much. Someone who is loyal and trustworthy - a younger version of Matthew, perhaps?
Q: If you were a type of tea, which would you be?
A: Lemon ginger.
Anne's hobbies, school absence and literary tastes are also covered, amongst other topics.
- Cinematographer: Mandy Harmon
- Editor: Mandy Harmon
- Producer: Marie Trotter
- Writers: Alicia Whitson, Marie Trotter
Anne: I want to go everywhere at least once, but I've always loved the idea of visiting Bolingsbroke [sic], Nova Scotia, because that's where my parents got married.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This is the first bonus vlog of Anne Shirley, the eighth episode of Season 1 and the eighth episode of the series overall.
- Anne's favourite ginger Disney princess is Ariel, the heroine of The Little Mermaid (1989). She also sings a part of the movie song "Part of Your World".
- Anne picked up Caps for Sale by Esphyr Slobodkina at a used book sale. It can be seen on her shelf in "I Am Extremely Sorry" and "Making New Friends?".
- One of the illustrated books she adores is Henry & the Buccaneer Bunnies by Carolyn Crimi.
- Anne likes indie folk bands, notably The Hunts, Noah Gundersen, Mumford and Sons, Bastille, Ezra Vine, Vance Joy, Little May, Passengers, Givers, Of Monsters and Men, Noah and the Whale, The Head and the Heart, First Aid Kit, Avalanche City, Bear's Den, and The Civil Wars.
- Anne's favourite classic books are Frankenstein by Mary Shelly, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë, The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emma Orczy, Oliver Twist and Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens, Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas, Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, Ivanhoe by Sir Walter Scott, Persuasion by Jane Austen, Art of War, and The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde.
- Anne says she bought the owl shirt she had worn in "Living in Avonlea" at goodwill.
- Her favourite fiction book at the time of filming was The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.
- Anne likes FitMe Maybelline blush in Medium Coral and the Disney film Tangled (2010).
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 0 images of Q&A 1 (view category).|