I didn't even know there was a difference but apparently modern Greek has evolved so much from ancient Greek that you can't even consider them the same language any more. also dead languages? so cool.
- Cinematographer: Solange Desrochers
- Editors: Solange Desrochers, Mia Hills
- Producer: Marie Trotter
- Sound: Solange Desrochers
- Writer: Alicia Whitson
Behind the scenesEdit
- This is the 12th vlog of Philippa Gordon, the 59th episode of Season 2 and the 134th episode overall.
- Phil was last seen in "Soulmates".
- The original title of this episode was "people who speek greek though .... ?", omitting the word "ancient". It was later changed to the current form as was the description below the video.
- This episode premiered six and half hours after "Reading Week", Anne's 68th weekly vlog, was released.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 1 image of People who speak **ancient** greek though .... ? (view category).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.