November 18 is the 322nd day of the year (323rd in leap years). There are 43 days remaining until the end of the year.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1958 — Anne of Green Gables was broadcast.
- 1960 — John Shepherd, who portrayed Henry in Road to Avonlea (1990–1996), was born in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, United States.
- 1979 — "The Winter at Queen's", the 44th episode of Anne of Green Gables, was broadcast.
- 1981 — Sarena Paton, who portrayed Velma Bugle in Road to Avonlea (1990–1996), was born in Canada.
- 2001 — "A Question of Rules", the 12th episode of Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series, was broadcast on PBS.
- 2015 — "Glimmer Teen Magazine", the 56th vlog of Anne Shirley and a Green Gables Fables episode, premiered on YouTube.
- 2018 — "What We Have Been Makes Us What We Are", the ninth episode of Season 2 of Anne with an E (2017–2019), was broadcast on CBC.
- 2018 — "The Growing Good of the World", the tenth and final episode of Season 2 of Anne with an E (2017–2019), was broadcast on CBC.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.