Mrs. Andrews is the wife of Harmon Andrews, the mother of Prissy, Billy and Jane Andrews, and a member of Progressive Mothers Sewing Club.
Behind the scenesEdit
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 3 images of Harmon Andrews' wife (view category).|
Season 1 (Anne with an E)
Season 2 (Anne with an E)
- "Youth Is the Season of Hope"
- "Signs Are Small Measurable Things, But Interpretations Are Illimitable"
- "I Protest Against Any Absolute Conclusion"
- "Struggling Against the Perception of Facts"
- "What We Have Been Makes Us What We Are"
- "The Growing Good of the World"
Season 3 (Anne with an E)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.