- Cinematographer: Solange Desrochers
- Directors: Mandy Harmon, Marie Trotter, Alicia Whitson
- Editors: Solange Desrochers, Mia Hills
- Producer: Marie Trotter
- Sound: Lucy McPhee
- Writers: Lucy McPhee, Marie Trotter, Alicia Whitson
Behind the scenesEdit
- This is the 60th weekly vlog of Anne Shirley, the 44th episode of Season 2 and the 119th episode overall.
- Anne last appeared in "LOVE at first sight".
- Gilbert was last seen in "all my friends are giant nerds, send help please". He last appeared on Anne's channel in "Goodbye".
- Anne and Gil became friends in "About Time".
- Gilbert wore the same cap in "About Time".
- About four takes of this episode were done. The one that ended up in the final version, was actually the first one to be filmed.
- "Mandy and Tanner practiced individually for this scene, but never together, so the very first time Gilbert confessed his love to Anne was what you saw in today’s episode. Harsh, real, awkward, painful - for Anne and Gilbert, for Mandy and Tanner, for all of us sitting in that room."
- —Marie Trotter
- This episode premiered exactly one year after "Jane Speaks: On Deepness", the third vlog of Jane Andrews, was released.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 1 image of Memories (episode) (view category).|
Notes and referencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.