|"If Cordelia isn't your name, what is?"|
Is Marilla Cuthbert (Breakthrough Entertainment) the article you are looking for? Anne of Green Gables Wiki has separate articles for the various portrayals of Marilla Cuthbert in the books, films, television series and other media. For a list of all versions, see our disambiguation portal.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Sara Botsford portrayed Marilla in L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables (2016), L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables: The Good Stars (2017) and L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables: Fire & Dew (2017). She had also provided the voices of Mrs. Barry and Frau Schuller in Anne: Journey to Green Gables (2005).
- The official Anne of Green Gables website describes Marilla as, Marilla lives at Green Gables with her brother Matthew. She is straightforward, practical and can be a bit critical but gradually becomes charmed by Anne. In the beginning, Marilla is often exasperated with the trouble that Anne's imagination and temper can cause. However, beneath her prickly exterior, she is loyal and loving and gradually she learns to show her softer side to Anne. Anne, in turn, learns to trust Marilla and together they build a loving relationship that sees them through difficult times.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 232 images of Marilla Cuthbert (view gallery).|
- L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables (2016)
- L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables: The Good Stars (2017)
- L.M. Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables: Fire & Dew (2017)
| Mrs. Allan · Pastor Allan · Jane Andrews · Diana Barry · Mrs. Barry · Gilbert Blythe · Marilla Cuthbert · Matthew Cuthbert|
Ruby Gillis · Rachel Lynde · Muriel · Mr. Phillips · Josie Pye · Anne Shirley · Muriel Stacy
| Mr. Abbey · Minnie Andrews · Prissy Andrews · Josephine Barry · Minnie May Barry · Mrs. Beatty · John Blythe|
Mrs. Carlyle · Examiner · Mary Jo · Lily · Oculist · Mrs. Periwinkle · Mr. Sadler · Maude Sherratt · Charlie Sloan
Dr. Spencer · Moody Spurgeon · Stationmaster · University President · Mr. Williston · Young Girl
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.