Cutting out my crying, here is a few minutes of positively horrible news. Gaah.
- Anne Shirley
- Marilla Cuthbert (mentioned only)
- Matthew Cuthbert (mentioned only)
- Mrs Thomas (mentioned only)
- Bertha Shirley (mentioned only)
- Walter Shirley (mentioned only)
- Hammonds' three sets of twins (mentioned only)
- Green Gables
- Thompsons' house (mentioned only)
- Hammonds' house (mentioned only)
- Lake of Shining Waters (mentioned only, not by name)
- Cinematographer: Mandy Harmon
- Director: Mandy Harmon
- Editor: Mandy Harmon
- Producer: Marie Trotter
- Writer: Alicia Whitson
- Anne: No one will ever be able to convince me that magic doesn't exist when I can look out of my window and soak in everything that's perfect in this world.
- Anne: Mrs. Thomas also told me I needed to stop dramatically painting myself as the victim and be grateful. She was right, I can't complain. I've had a roof over my head all seventeen years of my life, and I've never gone hungry or had to go through anything as dismal as orphans do in old books.
- Anne: (about her parents) They were both teachers and met in college- they both had high marks and pretended to be rivals but everyone else knew they were just madly in love.
Behind the scenesEdit
- This is the second weekly vlog of Anne Shirley, the second episode of Season 1 and the second episode of the series overall.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 1 image of Less Okay (view category).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.