Ka'kwet is a member of Mi'kmaq nation, the daughter of Aluk and Oqwatnuk, and the older sister of Kitpu and Mimikej.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The CBC website describes her as, A young Mi’kmaq girl whose bright, adventurous nature identifies her as a kindred spirit to Anne. The two girls become fast friends, but Ka’kwet and her community are faced with danger as their way of life is increasingly under attack.
- The casting call describes Ka'kwet as, Indigenous. About 10, she’s an independent, confident, and determined young woman. She has a basic command of English that she’s picked up from her mother. A kindred spirit to Anne, she is outspoken in her passion. A protector of the small and lover of nature.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 11 images of Ka'kwet (view gallery).|
Season 3 (Anne with an E)
- "A Secret Which I Desired to Divine"
- "What Can Stop the Determined Heart"
- "A Hope of Meeting You in Another World"
- "Great and Sudden Change"
- "A Dense and Frightful Darkness"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.