January 14 is the 14th day of the year. There are 351 days until the end of the year (352 in leap years).
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1941 — Faye Dunaway, who portrayed Countess Polenska in Road to Avonlea (1990–1996), was born in Bascom, Florida, USA.
- 1963 — Adjoa Andoh, who provided the voice of an unknown character in the 1997 radio drama Anne of Green Gables, was born in Bristol, England, United Kingdom.
- 1963 — George Offerman Jr., who played Herbert Root in the 1934 film Anne of Green Gables, died in New York City, New York, USA.
- 1979 — "Marilla Cuthbert is Surprised", the second episode of Anne of Green Gables, was broadcast.
- 1990 — "The Story Girl Earns Her Name", the second episode of Season 1 of Road to Avonlea, was broadcast on CBC.
- 1996 — "Out of the Ashes", the first episode of Season 7 of Road to Avonlea, was broadcast on CBC.
- 1996 — "Love May Be Blind... But the Neighbours Ain't", the second episode of Season 7 of Road to Avonlea, was broadcast on CBC.
- 2015 — "video_42", the 42nd weekly vlog of Anne Shirley and a Green Gables Fables episode, premiered on YouTube.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.