|"If Cordelia isn't your name, what is?"|
Is Jane Andrews (CBC) the article you are looking for? Anne of Green Gables Wiki has separate articles for the various portrayals of Jane Andrews in the books, films, television series and other media. For a list of all versions, see our disambiguation portal.
Billy Andrews Edit
Prissy Andrews Edit
Diana Barry Edit
Tillie Boulter Edit
Ruby Gillis Edit
Josie Pye Edit
Anne Shirley-Cuthbert Edit
Jane is a female given name of Hebrew origin and means God is gracious.
Behind the scenesEdit
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 84 images of Jane Andrews (view gallery).|
Season 1 (Anne with an E)
- "I Am No Bird, and No Net Ensnares Me"
- "But What Is So Headstrong as Youth?"
- "An Inward Treasure Born"
- "Tightly Knotted to a Similar String"
- "Wherever You Are Is My Home"
Season 2 (Anne with an E)
- "Signs Are Small Measurable Things, But Interpretations Are Illimitable"
- "The Painful Eagerness of Unfed Hope"
- "The Determining Acts of Her Life"
- "I Protest Against Any Absolute Conclusion"
- "Memory Has as Many Moods as the Temper"
- "Struggling Against the Perception of Facts"
- "What We Have Been Makes Us What We Are"
- "The Growing Good of the World"
Season 3 (Anne with an E)
- "A Secret Which I Desired to Divine"
- "What Can Stop the Determined Heart"
- "I Am Fearless and Therefore Powerful"
- "The Summit of My Desires"
- "A Strong Effort of the Spirit of Good"
- "Great and Sudden Change"
- "The Better Feeling of My Heart"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.