Elijah Hanford is the son of Mary Lacroix and a bootlegger operating out of the Bog.
Mary Lacroix Edit
Behind the scenesEdit
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 1 image of Elijah Hanford (view category).|
Season 2 (Anne with an E)
Season 3 (Anne with an E)
- "There Is Something at Work in My Soul Which I Do Not Understand"
- "What Can Stop the Determined Heart"
- "A Hope of Meeting You in Another World"
- "The Better Feeling of My Heart"
- ↑ Elijah's mother Mary was born in the winter of 1865. When she meets Gilbert Blythe in the early 1898, she mentions she has a grown son. If Elijah was 18 at that time, that would mean he must have been born in 1880 or even earlier. Mary herself would be 14 at the time of his birth and must have become pregnant at the age of 13 or 14. This is supported by Gilbert's comment: "You must've been a baby yourself."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.