Feminine form of the Latin name Delphinus, which meant "of Delphi". Delphi was a city in ancient Greece, the name of which is possibly related to Greek δελφυς (delphys) meaning "womb". The Blessed Delphina was a 14th-century Provençal nun.
Behind the scenesEdit
- An unknown actress portrays Delphine in the Canadian TV series Anne with an E (2017–2019).
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 1 image of Delphine Lacroix (view category).|
Season 3 (Anne with an E)
- "A Secret Which I Desired to Divine"
- "There Is Something at Work in My Soul Which I Do Not Understand"
- "What Can Stop the Determined Heart"
- "A Hope of Meeting You in Another World"
- "I Am Fearless and Therefore Powerful"
- "The Summit of My Desires"
- "Great and Sudden Change"
- "A Dense and Frightful Darkness"
- "The Better Feeling of My Heart"