|"I read in a book once that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, but I've never been able to believe it. I don't believe a rose would be as nice if it was called a thistle or a skunk-cabbage."|
This article is about an episode of Kissing in the Rain (2014). You may be looking for Anne & Gilbert, the 2005 musical of the same name.
"Anne & Gilbert" is an Anne of Green Gables themed episode of Kissing in the Rain (2014). It premiered on YouTube on March 17, 2014.
Actors Lily and James keep finding themselves kissing in the rain, despite not being particularly fond of each other.
- Sean Persaud as James Porter/Gilbert Blythe
- Mary Kate Wiles as Lily Everett/Anne Shirley
- Alexandra Ovadia as Director (voice only)
- Co-Producer: Sinead Persaud
- Composer: Brian Grider
- Costume Design: Yulin Kuang
- Director: Yulin Kuang
- Director of Photography: Zack Wallnau
- Editor: Kyla Plewes
- Executive Producer: Yulin Kuang
- First Assistant Camera: Christy Morgenroth
- Hair/Makeup: Julika Engols
- Production Assistants: Adam Floeck, Josh Gannon, James Huff
- Production Designer: Jennifer Hwang
- Set Costumer: Sarah Grace Hart
- Sound Design: Justin Lee Dixon
- VFX Adviser: Laura Laham
- Writer: Yulin Kuang
Behind the scenesEdit
- Mary Kate Wiles, who played Lily Everett and Anne Shirley in this episode, is best known for her role as Lydia Bennet in the American web series The Lizzie Bennet Diaries (2012–2013). This web series provided the inspiration for the creators of Green Gables Fables (2014–2016) and Project Green Gables (2015–2018) to launch their own web productions.
|Anne of Green Gables Wiki has 0 images from Anne & Gilbert (episode) (view gallery).|